http://nevernotknitting.blogspot.com/2008/01/legwarmies.html
Friday, November 21, 2008
hand work
My friend Leslie gave an evening of her time to help me get started on double pointed needles. Fat cat, warm wood stove and good company. I wasn't sure I'd go home! But here I am a few days later on my way to a sweet pair of legwarmies for Iris. If you are the knitting type you can find the free pattern here:
http://nevernotknitting.blogspot.com/2008/01/legwarmies.html
Of course now that Momma is knitting Iris has developed a keen interest herself. Working hard at it here. She soon discovered it was just as much fun to run all over the house with the ball of wool and wrap everything in her trailing strings.
Earlier this week we had a wee bit of snow. Iris was SO excited to build snowmen so she and her papa worked hard at it in the dark that night. The next morning this is what was left of her little 2" tall snow family.
Happy weekend.
http://nevernotknitting.blogspot.com/2008/01/legwarmies.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for the link - I have always wanted to make Aysha some leggings!! Can't wait to see the final product - Hugs - Tricia & family
Post a Comment