Looks wonderful! I've been dealing with loads of strawberries too but I'm totally surprised that you have peas. I planted all those beans you sent and am very much looking forward to them this fall! I made a delicious cold bean salad with the ones you sent - it turned out like a potato salad - different but delicious. I keep thinking that I really must come visit - it's been too long! (have never even met Iris :-( Know that I think about y'all often :-) Love, mary
1 comment:
Looks wonderful! I've been dealing with loads of strawberries too but I'm totally surprised that you have peas. I planted all those beans you sent and am very much looking forward to them this fall! I made a delicious cold bean salad with the ones you sent - it turned out like a potato salad - different but delicious. I keep thinking that I really must come visit - it's been too long! (have never even met Iris :-( Know that I think about y'all often :-) Love, mary
Post a Comment