Thursday, December 10, 2009

wonderland

So, we aren't messing around anymore. We've got snow! About a foot. It's winter and we are LOVING it. Lots of preparations around here now. St. Nick's day, Advent, we are thinking and reading and dreaming about the season. I've got some posting to catch up on, but there are only so many hours in the day to knit like mad (gift giving time is coming), bake cookies, take outdoor winter layers on and off, and on and off...you get the picture.


We'll be back soon with more thoughts. Until then hope your ride is fast and your "little house on the prairie hat" stays on. (3 hats and a hood?-who bundled that kid?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Do you deliver! It's great to see the girls with their rosy noses and cheeks! Take care and Merry Christmas to all of you!

Jonel K said...

Hey Mitzi~

So nice to find you here from time to time. I actually didn't find your last comment until just today, after I posted last night! Good timing though. I hope to be at here a bit more often. Wishing you and your family a lovely season!
Jonel