Whew, back here posting after a whirlwind holiday tour. Good times with family and friends. I wasn't as on the ball with the camera for some reason so there are gaps in the photo documenting (sorry Nina and Poppy!). But here are a few images from the past couple weeks, (in no particular order because I'm still much too dizzy to sort it out).

Yeah, Santa came through!

Our
annual Christmas Eve dinner with Grampy. Homemade mozzarella-yum!



The one hand-made item we pulled off. It was a hit.


We had a blast, but now we really need some rest. More posting soon. On to 2010!
1 comment:
Hey Guys! Love the picture of Elsa in the wagon and the one of Iris and her ice skates! Looks like you are all doing well! We think of you often and Shari and I let eachother know when you have updated your page. We are keeping track of you! Much love to each of you!
~Mitzi
Post a Comment