Monday, March 29, 2010
this moment
There are days when I'm itching to get something done around the house but just can't because, well, you know, it's so busy around here. So instead I play this little game. I wander around with my camera and challenge myself to find snapshots of things that are, in this moment, making me happy. I don't let myself move any objects to beautify the shot (because then I'd just end up trying to clean and we all know that's a silly endeavor in the middle of the day), but I do get to zoom (love that zoom). It only takes a few minutes, and it helps me remember to be thankful instead of grumpy about "not getting things done". Here are a few of those shots.





I wonder what is making you happy right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful post!
Post a Comment