Before the weekend, some images from last weekend. Friends, birthday parties, family, sand and sun. It was good.
Oh, and I'm thinking of changing the banner photo soon, but before I do so I just have to share how much I've giggled all month looking at how the "bee" wound up so perfectly under the word "being". I couldn't have done that if I'd tried, but such good entertainment.
I'll be back again soon with another "less is more" post. Happy Friday.

Oh, and I'm thinking of changing the banner photo soon, but before I do so I just have to share how much I've giggled all month looking at how the "bee" wound up so perfectly under the word "being". I couldn't have done that if I'd tried, but such good entertainment.
I'll be back again soon with another "less is more" post. Happy Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment