Saturday the weather cooled way down, and Iris and I still snuck away for an afternoon to ourselves. Thus beginning our new tradition of doing something fun (just a girl and her mama) to celebrate that girl's half birthday. A great occasion to have some one-on-one time with your mama. She chose a hike on the icy trails of Mirror Lake State Park, a stop at a coffee shop and another at the thrift store. It was a sweet afternoon for us both. This big girl, hauling her boy in her sling everywhere we go, cultivating her care taking, being the best little mama I've ever met. Her nurturing is an inspiration, her devotion is unending, her self is fascinating. I'm such a lucky mama.
Sunday, March 23, 2014
signs of spring
Friday the weather was very spring-like, we took full advantage filling rubber boots with icy water, soaking jackets, muddying pants and losing gloves. It was perfect.
Saturday the weather cooled way down, and Iris and I still snuck away for an afternoon to ourselves. Thus beginning our new tradition of doing something fun (just a girl and her mama) to celebrate that girl's half birthday. A great occasion to have some one-on-one time with your mama. She chose a hike on the icy trails of Mirror Lake State Park, a stop at a coffee shop and another at the thrift store. It was a sweet afternoon for us both. This big girl, hauling her boy in her sling everywhere we go, cultivating her care taking, being the best little mama I've ever met. Her nurturing is an inspiration, her devotion is unending, her self is fascinating. I'm such a lucky mama.
Saturday the weather cooled way down, and Iris and I still snuck away for an afternoon to ourselves. Thus beginning our new tradition of doing something fun (just a girl and her mama) to celebrate that girl's half birthday. A great occasion to have some one-on-one time with your mama. She chose a hike on the icy trails of Mirror Lake State Park, a stop at a coffee shop and another at the thrift store. It was a sweet afternoon for us both. This big girl, hauling her boy in her sling everywhere we go, cultivating her care taking, being the best little mama I've ever met. Her nurturing is an inspiration, her devotion is unending, her self is fascinating. I'm such a lucky mama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment