Sunday, April 24, 2016

postcard from the road: moab















There is something about this redrock country.  Something that feels totally worn down to the simplicity of light, rock, wind and water.  It's easy to find your center here.  It's easy to lose it too.

Each day we adventure, we find new beauty, new awe, new spaces inside ourselves.  We sit in quiet wonder and in raucous movement.  We all stretch our bodies with eagerness.  Motion feels good. Sleep comes easy.

Again, this moment right now.  Perfect.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Your post gives me goosebumps. It resonates deeply with how I feel in red rock country. Meeting you was such a gift. Happy travels!

Joanne said...

I can only say, I wish I were there. The photos are beautiful and bring you all close to me. You look happy, relaxed, and in just the right place. May the rest of this journey be so wonderful, safe travels home. Missing you all so much!!

tainterturtles said...

Oh my gosh, what a wonderful trip for your family. I LOVE all the pictures!!!