
Babies sleep a lot. I think I'd forgotten that sweet little fact. Therefore much of this week has been spent just admiring the tiniest of fingers, the pursing of little lips. We are all in love. And two year old love is big and bold and VERY squeezy. So, in addition to all the admiring we've been thinking up new and fun things to interest the big sister. Above is the ingenious elf playground scrapped together quickly by papa, but already played with for hours. Luckily, mama can "make the elves talk to me" from her nursing chair.

Iris has yet to miss a (daytime) diaper change. She is enthralled with the details of "mothering" and then spends much time changing all her "children" and wearing them around in her slings.

It's fairly exhausting work, good thing we are all getting some rest around here!

Happy one week birthday, Elsa.
1 comment:
I love all the new pics of big sister and baby! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment