As a nursing mom you find yourself in one place, a lot. The same chair I spent hours nursing Iris is where I find myself once again. I remember there were times with Iris when I felt (just a wee bit) trapped in that chair, eager and itching to move on to the next thing. This time I'm more determined to relish the moments. I have more perspective on how fast they go by. So in that spirit I'm drinking in "the view from my chair". After all it's pretty sweet.
Here's to long moments, right here, in this chair.
Jonel, Andy, Iris and Elsa, I am loving this blog! Jonel, you have such a way with words. I choke up everytime I read it! I am so happy for all of you! Enjoy it now. I'm realizing now just how fast it flies by! Keep updating us.... Mitzi
1 comment:
Jonel, Andy, Iris and Elsa,
I am loving this blog! Jonel, you have such a way with words. I choke up everytime I read it! I am so happy for all of you! Enjoy it now. I'm realizing now just how fast it flies by! Keep updating us....
Mitzi
Post a Comment