
"In the light of the moon a little egg lay on a leaf..." (The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle).
(Very tiny egg to be spotted in upper left hand corner)

"One Sunday morning the warm sun came up and - pop!- out of the egg came a tiny and very hungry caterpillar."

and as the story goes....he eats and eats and eats until he isn't hungry any more, and he isn't tiny any more.

He's a big fat caterpillar....

He builds himself a small house....and stays inside for more than two weeks....
To be continued....
Have a lovely weekend.
3 comments:
Wow. Awesome! Do you know what it is? The caterpillar looks like a swallowtail but the chrysalis doesn't look quite right for swallowtail. ?? Not that I really know though...
That's neat to get to see!
That's awesome! :) I'll have to show Li when she gets back from Lily's.
Thanks for not pointing out that I'm a dumbA%& (or inattentive). Somehow I missed the title of the post, but I see it now! :-)
Post a Comment