Then I came home and listened to Patti Griffin's newest album "Downtown Church". (You can check it out, in its entirety, free, here, until January 26th). If track number two doesn't get you up and out of your pew dancing, I don't know what will. Iris and I rocked out all afternoon, then Grampy came in and showed us how to shake our knees and we were giggling too hard to dance anymore.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
three hours
Then I came home and listened to Patti Griffin's newest album "Downtown Church". (You can check it out, in its entirety, free, here, until January 26th). If track number two doesn't get you up and out of your pew dancing, I don't know what will. Iris and I rocked out all afternoon, then Grampy came in and showed us how to shake our knees and we were giggling too hard to dance anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice. It looks colder there than here. You know I love Patty G - and whenever I hear her I think of my last visit with you in WI (Fall 2005) b/c one of her songs came on the radio one day when we were driving around. Something must have clicked for me at that moment - it's burned into my memory. I've been listening to her new CD too - I need to purchase it!
Beautiful, Jonel! I LOVE looking through your photos. :)
Post a Comment