


Last week was a very busy week for me at work. I logged 56 hours, which is mind boggling for me and my family. But it was such a great week! 20 teachers from around the state joined us at the
Kickapoo Reserve for a week of hands-on, outdoor education. It was an honor to meet all these teachers and inspiring to find so many of them eager to get their kids out of the classroom! I do love this job!



Back at home the crew picked and ate lots and lots and lots of berries. Tis the season. Hope you have an inspiring and berry-filled week!
1 comment:
Lordy, that's a lot of hours! I hope I can find such a wonderful job soon. :) Say, did you know people can also find your blog here: http://www.bloglovin.com/el/blog/1430633/possum-in-the-compost#
Thought that was kind of odd. It came up in a google search since I couldn't find my bookmark.
Post a Comment