
An auction today yielded us a couple of new tools (for papa) a bag of raw wool (for mama) and an old electric typewriter for Iris. It's actually probably not
that old, but certainly wasn't anything she'd seen before!

Hours of fun I tell you! And seemingly a good tool for this homeschooling venture we'll find ourselves on soon. She can finger-pick out the letters to about anything she wants to spell (as long as you spell it for her, of course!). I'm certain she'll be pecking out lists, and secret notes, and orders for Elsa in no time!

And of course, as soon as big sister's back in turned...little chubby fingers move right in. Worth every one of the 100 pennies I spent on it!
We are off for a week of adventure and discovery. Back with photos next week. Have a wonderful one!
No comments:
Post a Comment