Monday, August 8, 2011

these moments

This was a perfect week of summer. I tried hard to soak it all in, moment by moment. There were plenty of good ones.
A couple of days with good friends and a canoe trip on the Kickapoo.



Butterfly catching inspired by our friend (who is six and really knows her butterflies!)

Rock star ballet/yoga.


A day at the United Plant Savers native medicinal herb conference. I've been inspired to harvest and dry goldenrod, yarrow and more red clover and raspberry leaf! As always I'm trying not to rush to the next thing, but I'm looking forward to fall to experiment with more new herbs...dandelion root, wild yam, wild geranium, echinacea root and more!

Dilly beans!

Trying out these reusable, BPA-free canning lids for the first time. All sealed on this first batch! I think I'm going to really like them!

Happy Monday, happy summer.

No comments: