We've just returned from 4 days spent with family and friends in Minneapolis. It was good. I found myself with long hours to knit while listening to (and giggling at) Andy and his brothers who haven't been together in three years. This weekend brought brother Matt back from Georgia for a sweet visit. The laughs are still ringing in our ears. Cousins, grandparents, aunties, and lots of food. It was lovely.
It was such a relaxing weekend that I didn't snap a single photo (thus the random photos of recent homeschooling adventures).
Extra sweet for me was a Friday night escape with my good friend Amy, to listen to Bill McKibben speak at the University. Joined by Winona LaDuke and Will Steger, they had us on our feet! Hopeful, important, good stuff, I tell you.
A morning at the science museum, lunch on the town, a bit of xmas shopping, some time sitting in traffic. A quick bit of city and now we are home. Full of family and friends we are ready to settle back into these weeks of crafting, baking, and readying. Three doors open on the advent calendar. We're on our way...

No comments:
Post a Comment