We love you and will be there to help in anyway we can. Please call me anytime and I'll get to you. Sending prayers and good thoughts to all of you during this time. Andy, You are one of the toughest and compassionate man I know. You will beat this and give it one hell of a fight!
Jonel, please keep writing. Your words are so perfect in expressing what's the vibe at the house. Please share the load - good, bad, whatever. You are truly Andy's match in every way. You are perfect for each other.
Give the girls big hugs and love. Sending peace and comfort.
2 comments:
We love you. Still trying to learn to meditate and send good vibes.
Andy, Jonel and the kids,
We love you and will be there to help in anyway we can. Please call me anytime and I'll get to you. Sending prayers and good thoughts to all of you during this time. Andy, You are one of the toughest and compassionate man I know. You will beat this and give it one hell of a fight!
Jonel, please keep writing. Your words are so perfect in expressing what's the vibe at the house. Please share the load - good, bad, whatever. You are truly Andy's match in every way. You are perfect for each other.
Give the girls big hugs and love. Sending peace and comfort.
Kristine
Post a Comment