May your new year be full of joy and love.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
outside
We are now back to school and work but in that brief sweet week between Christmas and the New Year we played, visited family and friends (and battled the stomach flu, but who wants to dwell on that).

Skiing in the "backwaters" of the Mississippi with Grampy. Bitterly cold but little complaining from this crew.
Hound dog/sled dog. Both girls love it.
Our friends Nicholas and Robert put the finishing touches on the horse shelter, the horses seem to love it and I feel so much better knowing these elderly boys have a warm sunny spot out of the wind and rain. The rest of the "barn" will have to wait for better weather.
May your new year be full of joy and love.
May your new year be full of joy and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh. I just read all your posts. It's fun to read about your precious everydays, and I love the recipe links (fresh mozzarella). I wish we had been able to do this when we our family was this young. Blogging is good.
Post a Comment