
Last week we took a day and headed to my dad's. It was one of those super gorgeous spring afternoons and we all got to spend much of it outdoors. Yesterday was a little dreary so I spent some time looking at sunny pictures and these made me smile. (Gotta love a man who can wear a flowered baby carrier with such grace and a cute bow on the back!).

Discovery through the eyes of a 2 year old is really something. It's been too long since I stopped to pay attention to seeds and moss and teeny tiny rocks. You should try it sometime, it's really pretty spectacular.

Grampy got the help he needed finishing up his stone path. He even tolerated his hosta getting a serious haircut (I'm sure she thought it was a weed and was just trying to help!) and the domination of the "little shovel" (trowel) by the two year old.
It was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment